30 Reasons Why Every Christian Needs a Life Coach
1. Accountability helps us attain goals.
2. A spiritually mature coach encourages and equips to navigate the storms of life according to the Word of God.
3. Our calling and mission are always out of our comfort zone; therefore, a Christian coach equips us to confidently reach out in areas we might not venture on our own with out support and encouragement.
4. An objective partnership prevents many time consuming and costly errors.
5. Coaching improves perspective and objectivity.
6. Coaches lead from where they have been; not just from training. Experience is a coaches biggest asset and therefore the clients biggest asset.
7. Coaches help sharpen needed skills.
8. Coaches in a Christian environment model discipleship.
9. Coaches help break goals into attainable steps and celebrate even the smallest advancement.
10. Coaching protects the client family, marriage, and best interest of clients spiritually.
11. Clients are proven to accomplish far greater things with a personal coach just as a personal trainer pushes an athlete to reach their potential; a coach does that for a client.
12. Coaches provide clarity and can see areas that need improvement.
13. Having a coach often prevents pride and keep us humble.
14. Coaches provide structure and a routine.
15. Coaches encourage us to make decisions based on well thought out plan of action and not feelings.
16. Coaches can help us mature in Christ.
17. Coaches can objectively see areas in our lives that may be hindering us that we can't see.
18. Coaches promote progress.
19. Coaches celebrate all your milestones with you.
20. Coaches are fun to work with and motivating.
21. Coaches equip you to overcome obstacles that you couldn't hurdle before.
22. Clients who have a coach to do more than they would have on their own.
23. Encourage clients to set goals they truly want.
24. Coaches break goals down to weekly attainable milestone and steps.
25. Coaches help clients focus in order to produce results more quickly.
26. Coaches work with clients to help identify what is important to them and align their thoughts, words, and actions accordingly.
27. Coaches help clienst gain clarity on values, enabling more meaningful choices.
28. Clarity enable clients to engage in consistent action toward the life they want to lead and the person in Christ they are called to become.
29. Having a Christian coach can eliminate the potential for pride and ego in attaining goals.
30. Coaching offers clients more balance, joy, intimacy, energy, focus, abundance in every area of their life.
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS KIND OF LIFE. WHAT IS NOT ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS COSTING YOU? CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION at 1-800-750-2309 or 314-791-2450.